Sunday, September 27, 2015

Dreaming of France -- Children in Luxembourg

Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.

Since I've been reminiscing about my children's early years, I thought I'd include pictures from Luxembourg Gardens in Paris.
If you have children, Luxembourg Gardens are a brilliant place to be visit. There are little sailboats the children float. Pony rides. Carousels with sticks to catch rings on. Puppet shows.
We spent a lot of time in the playground when the kids were little.

Here's Grace on a climbing apparatus that was kind of spongy ropes. 


Tucker shared his truck with a cute little French girl. 


And here are all three of them under an umbrella in Luxembourg Gardens.

I hope everyone else has lovely memories of France or dreams of visiting there someday. 
Thanks for playing along with Dreaming of France. I'm hopeful that more people will begin to join us now that summer is ending. I appreciate your participation and hope that you'll share your love for France with the rest of us.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't stop scanning! Those pics are adorable!

Louise said...

The Luxembourg Gardens are perfect no matter what your age- but yes there are many things for children to do. Certainly one of my favourite spots in Paris.

Sim Carter said...

Awww! So cute! I had fun playing along this week Paulita. As you know I haven’t actually BEEN to Paris in a long, long time. Here’s my Dreaming of France post titled: 5 Ways to go to France when you don’t have the francs. http://bit.ly/1Vkyasa

Just Me said...

That garden sound delightful. Adorable photos.

Esme said...

How fun to see your children at a young age.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...